Long lasting color fastness and corrosion resistance
When speaking to architects about powder coating – they often think of aluminum components used in windows, or mass produced aluminum railings for new condo developments.
At Aegis, we work with our customers to provide a finish that will stand up to the test of time. Our preference is to collaborate with the designer to pick a suitable system that will meet the performance expectation and reduce the long term cost of the project over its life span.
Our architectural coating system takes into consideration:
- What environment will the project be situated in?
- Is the design used conducive to a long lasting coating?
- What will the coating system be exposed to?
- How long do you want it to last?
- Do you have a suitable maintenance program in place?
Ask us about our coating specifications – they are designed to make it easier for you to specify the right coating system for your next project.